Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thoughts on ........

Just a profile pic I found on internet. Got me to thinking that I would like to ride a motor cycle and be out there in the open breeze, BUT< I see how people drive and how they just don't see them all the time, including me.
I always give them more room between the back of their bike and the front of my car. I see people tailgate them, what they going to do if the bike goes down? There is no way they going to miss them, right. As for helments, well that is for me, why because I don;t know how I will react if I was in a accident with a rider and it wasn't my fault and me hitting him cause their death. In Dec 1980 I was in a hospital and saw a young driver just sit in a wheel chair and get pushed around. He could not handle that a motorcyclist died because of him, and he did nothing wrong. (Did that come out right)

So at my age getting up there I think I will settle on a convertable instead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home