Sunday, October 09, 2005

Dover DE Meet and Greet

Location: Sheraton Dover Hotel 1570 North DuPont Highway Dover, Delaware 19901.



The Z Bar on ground floor.
Date: Saturday October 9th @ 8 PM

"K" and I where invited to a AFF Group's monthly Meet & Greet in Dover, DE tonight. She could not make it up from her place by the shore in NJ for it, and since I was off and have not seen my sister for some time that lives in Dover, I figure maybe I could stop in and say hello to all the nice people. It was a fun time as many, and I mean many showed up. Only 1 couple didn't make it.

When I arrived there a little past 8 PM on a rainy night, it had been raining all day too, There already was the hostess that invited me and "K", 2 couples and a single female. The bar was not crowded at all. BUT by 9 PM it was and most of the people where here for the meet and greet.


Also at that time of 9 PM a DJ showed up to play music and liven the place up. Like he was need to liven place up. I got to chat with the nice people and a couple of those that I met at a party I attended or 2.


It being DE we had to go outside to have a smoke, and I thank anyone that made it stop raining. I could of withheld from smoking if it was raining thou. While outside smoking I called "K" and let her know I missed her not being there and let her know it was a nice group. I chatted with a couple of nice ladies that where happy to see that I showed up, even thou "K" couldn't make it. The hostess, " 1 of the Guys Girl" from a party said her BF, Fell out of Bed Guy, couldn't make it because of sons football game being pushed to late night game. THEN CANCELLED.
Be cause he couldn't make it I was able to have a dance with the hostess. WOW how lucky can I get. Now only if it was to a Cajun waltz.

I let the know I had to leave as I was do in at 8 AM Sunday morning and it was about 11:30 PM and I had a hour ride home and had a long day. Oh because of heavy rain never made it to sisters. But I did show up as I said I would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home