Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Movie Date got Cancelled

"T" left me an e-mail since I had cell off and had to cancel. She was going to do a family thing as they just got back from Fla and had stories to tell and time to catch up on. I under stood and let her know and said we could do it another time. We made plans to see "A 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN" I did tell her that I hope she knew that this movie wasn't about me!!

Good thing I checked my e-mail before I left, but like I said above I understand family things do come up. They have even come up on my end.

So I stayed in and edited some pics from our last party for LicketySlit. They (SHE) thanked me for it. I got the photo program for her from work and she is trying to figure out how to do it so I just jumped in to help out, since I had nothing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home