Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My reply to a friends question about hosting a Party

Sent: 09/21/05 - 04:20
subject: so you want my ideas on YOU HOSTING A HOTEL PARTY

You sent to me ......... Any ideas or suggestions? This would be my 1st hosting of a hotel party. and i have only been to 2..both ken and maureen's...so i dont' have much experience.

You asked for Ideas. Well maybe you could like give a hand if you can get to next party earlier and have and Idea of what needs to be done. You know that some people just cant organize. There is to be a lot of planning.

- Where you going to hold it at.
- Planning a date, day party going to be held not who you going with. You don't want to conflict with another's.
- Creating a guest list (DelcoGuy at top I hope) This can be people already know and people they know. Ann and Liz where both guest of mine at parties One in Nov '04(Ann) and the other in Dec '04 (Liz) I got to meet Karen at the party before the one I ate you, I mean met you. Sorry my mind thinking back to that wonderful time.
- Some rules you want enforced like BYOC, BTOB, and want some miss out on BYOT (towel). I have the smokers room and all that goes on there is smoking chatting reviving body engine. and giving nick names to people we cant remember names too. ei there has been NY Jets football game guy, young guy, need a shave guy, drunk guy, redhead girl (you), one of the guys girls, (she took her top off because she wanted to be like the guys with no shirt on) LOL. What we say about them is mostly nice unless they obnoxious. It a way of ID'ing people. Again the stories are nice.
Example, Like when you asked if my tongue ever gets tired?
If I said (you) asked did my tongue ever get tired?,
someone asked WHO IS SHE and I reply was you know the redheaded girl.

But if sex does go on in the smokers room, and it will, Not in MY BED. And if you shower use your own towel I need a couple of dry one as to get the big guy dry when I shower. By that I mean body not private parts, geesh private parts I call them and I usually have it hanging out in front of someone a couple of times a night. LOL
- Will smoking be allowed? Even though I smoke I do not mind no smoking thing. I had a candle and mints laid out in the smokers room. Oh, BTW I pay for this room not Ken and Maureen. I realize at last party that some sort of water or soda would be good there also. Especially a sport drink type. Need to get the body ready for another go.
- A limit of what and how much someone drinks is in order also to much drink and some guys need to cum exceeds their ability to cum. You know too drunk to cum but not to drunk to get it up. Beside we have to worry about our friends making it home safe. As a host some people expect you to be Mom to them.

On that note ............ Not all can stay the night. Only let those you know very well stay to start and go from there. Have it set ahead of time so it is known there no room at inn. But if it fills up you can spend night with me or karen and me. Greg stayed last time as he had a 2 hour ride home. I got part of King size bed karen got a part of the King Bed, only way to sleep and play, and Greg got sofa bed. LOL well I paid for room and needed sleep as I had AM work.
- Do not forget that up front there will be a need for cash for items you providing. Place food? Drinks? Condoms?
- Extra chairs, breakfast for clean up crew, a nice place with free breakfast is nice. You don't want hotel to ban you from staying again. The hotel I met you at first time, remember there where 3 in a row? Well, all 3 run by same company as a franchiser, so do bad at one get banded by all 3.

I will not mind driving to Aberdeen area at all. I only live 5 miles from last party. I could come down on a Friday after work and spend night and help with set up on sat. If we need anything from store I got a Wal-Mart discount card LOL. Of course this could be after I have something to eat,

Now your profile said you can handle rejection but can you handle critism? Oh you will get some. I say give a person a million dollars in 1 dollar bills and they will find something to complain about!
Some guys think that a party like this is a sure bet to get laid. There is a reason why some are called vultures ().
(..... edit ....) you going to need too at party a enforcer, bouncer guy. Besides how can you make sure your guest are okay if you playing all the time.
- expect a 50 percent no show rate. More for single guys.

Maybe we could met over a dinner or lunch and chat about this. NO sex expected or implied here just meeting to discuss this path you want to try.

Well I got to run it 4 AM already

Bob

PS a short meeting between you and newbies of what conduct expected. Of what we saw at last couple of parties

1 - have condoms ready and on bedstand
2 - When used guys that wore them throw them out and the wrappers too.
3 - know that not all couples have the same limits. Some do not even allow kissing on lips. That is a action for them.
4 - Guys it is okay for the girls normal partner to give her a hug, kiss and even a squeeze when you with her. If you do not like it don't show it. If you get bothered by this the it is you that has to leave THEM two alone not her partner leaving you and her alone. Karen likes when I do it to her, it shows my approval to her.
5 - guys (and girls)cover up when not playing and you going to sit somewhere (besides bed).
6 - WASH up before you touch food!!! After you played
7 - night stands are for lamps, clocks, radios and books not used condoms with sperm in them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home