Thursday, October 06, 2005

A busy week

A busy week I had since last Wednesday.



Work was calling for my attention and all I did was mess with Halloween candy all week. I also made sure that not another in my work group quit or got fired. I sure am glad that I don't bring my work drama to meetings and parties.


I got to chat with a couple of nice people I know in this lifestyle this week and discussed some things about it and meeting up at a party or 2 in Nov. There is a possible 2 Nov 12th and another Nov 19th.


Stayed in a lot on my days off. Saturday Oct 1st I watch Notre Dame beat Purdue. Hooray!! I e-mailed "T" about having to miss our movie date and we decided to catch up with each other next Wednesday night. I already got the candy for the movie. I did chat with a couple of people that I know from on line and in person that showed interest at attending some parties that I know about. I e-mailed there info to host and said a kind word about them. I hope they can make it.


Sunday it was a 11 Hour work day and was I sore from it. More the same on Monday with having to move the Halloween candy around, again. Tuesday I was really sore and moving slow. When I got home a girl I know, ("R") wanted to know if I could like stop by. She was up, horny and alone, and wanted more then what a toy could do to her. I explained that it took effort to get out of my truck when I got home but maybe a rain check. She described what she wanted me to do to her orally and what she would wear for me and how to find her laid out waiting for me. She even would wear stocking so she could rub her feet over my back while I enjoyed licking her. I also enjoy running my hands over them also.


Today was just a day to clean cloths and living space and watch some baseball on TV and tape the normal TV shows I watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home