Friday, October 14, 2005

Made it to the Movies Last Night

Questions for you. Can 2 single people in the LifeStyle meet for a movie date and
1 - Not have sex?
2 - Is this a normal thing?
3 - Talk about the fun they had together?
4 - Talk about the fun they had sex wise in their life?


Well the answer to those questions is yes for me and the female I went to movies with last night. We made a movie date mid-week again and this time we made it to movies. I got down there early because I didn't know what traffic would be like. It was 55 miles from me but last time I was at a movie with a female friend along was a Looooong time.

I enjoy movies a lot. I even go to this web site called Internet Movie Database or IMDb for short. It has a lot of info about movies. The cast members, who worked on it, trivia, quotes and even goofs in the movie. Example in 1941 we see this Goofs: Continuity: After Wally rescues Betty from the clutches of Sgt. Sitarski, she gets up from the street and runs away (her skirt is very dirty), when we see her walking away from the incident in tears, her skirt is completely clean. Then Wally scoops her up onto the tank, her skirt is dirty again. it is a great site you can search by Year, Movie or Person. Give it a look see.

Well back to the date. I left home on a rainy day at about 4 PM. Stopped for gas and money. I was on my way for real at about 4:15 PM. I drove to Delaware Turnpike rest area for bathroom break get a newspaper to read and to call "T" that I was on my way and to make sure nothing came up. Nothing did come up causing another cancel movie date So I set out on my way. When I go to the exit of I-95 you had to do this thing of crossing 3 lanes of traffic to get to turn for movie place. At rush hour this no easy thing to do. I made it as I was going down shopping center access road I saw a place to eat " Chic Filet " Since I didn't have some of that in a long time I ate there and read the paper to pass time as I said I would do. I left there to go to Wal-Mart to just see what that store looked like, and bought a soda and a couple of things I needed for home. Well, we were going to meet at 6:45 and it was now 6:05. I waited in parking lot drinking soda and reading more of the paper. At the time we were to meet I got out and went inside to freshen up and when I came out, there she was. We exchanged a light kiss hello and a little hug too. Got our tickets for "A HISTORY of VIOLENCE". We both had Regal Crown Club cards so let "T" go first and to my surprise she paid my way, guess she wanted the points. Since she bought my movie ticket I bought my own popcorn. She said she would one night as see was looking for a movie date.

Before the movie we chatted some about the lifestyle and experiences in it. Yes like all some were good and some were bad.

We did chat until movie started and shared popcorn, candy that I had and we also shared the pretzel bites & cheese she bought

our night ended with us standing and talking in parking lot right after movie for about 1 hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home