Friday, November 11, 2005

Birthday Planning for a friends Birthday


Delco Guy: Happy birthday they then early if I don't see you Girl
HER: : aaaaaawwwwwwwww thanks
Delco Guy: your welcome
Delco Guy: what you getting for it?
HER: : how are you
HER: : nothing
Delco Guy: great and yourself?
HER: : ok
HER: : i wanted some fun but doubt that will happen
Delco Guy: awwww
Delco Guy: maybe I can make it you set time and place lol
HER: : well i having a party sat night although i am not supposed to know
about it and its at the lagoon and i just wanted to get played with good
but.....
Delco Guy: but what
HER: : i don't think it will happen one of the guys i used to mess with is
coming but i think his bitchy wifey is too
HER: : she don't like me
Delco Guy: what time is it?
HER: : 9-1
Delco Guy: hmmm
HER: : 9-12 is open bar $30/per person
Delco Guy: if I get from work at 8 I could make it
HER: : we are meeting outside the lagoon at 8:45
HER: : Hell I was even hoping that Amy could make it but she has plans
Delco Guy: yes she does party in north jersey
Delco Guy: you find another female you and your husband and me
HER: : i wish i knew of one i have been trying
Delco Guy: you up for me and your husband and you
HER: : as long as my "friend" holds out
Delco Guy: okay
HER: : well you have my cell number right
Delco Guy: I believe so
HER: : ok well call me sat early sometime and ill let you know about sat night
Delco Guy: okay
Delco Guy: or text me if I don't call as I working
HER: : ok
Delco Guy: what do you want to do. what your fantasy with 2 guys
HER: : mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i just want to be played with
HER: : i hope that i could find a girl
Delco Guy: me too
Delco Guy: so you just want to lay back and be licked hmmmm think I can
do that
HER: : mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Delco Guy: you think your husband is okay with it
HER: : he will be
Delco Guy: okay
HER: : would be nice if i could just get another girl maybe another guy
Delco Guy: try and see
HER: : i will i will
Delco Guy: last I saw you you had 1 sweet pussy 2 nipples and 1 set of
very kissable lips
HER: : mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssss
Delco Guy: of course I want the first part to lick
Delco Guy: did you send a web cam request?
HER: : no my puter has been doing that lately
Delco Guy: okay
HER: : well off to bed i go
Delco Guy: okay and lets hope we can get 5 people together Sat night
HER: : that would be nice who knows well night hun
Delco Guy: nite back at you and e-mail me if you find out anything
HER: : ok
Delco Guy: should I bring digital camera
HER: : if you want
Delco Guy: thought you might want to remember it threw pics
HER: : mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Delco Guy: I view the video of you sucking the other day was nice to
remember
HER: : yeah i did too
Delco Guy: viewed it too LOL
HER: : LOL yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home