Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What does this say?

       Can someone make this out for me. It too small and I can't make it out.
       I took time out of a busy life I leading, mostly work related, to visit with a friend for a couple of hours Sunday. It was nice to see someone and socialize a little. We chatted about things and kept each other company for a few hours. Tried and check out her computer and why it acts the way it does. e.i. Web cam freezes up computer sometimes.
       I used her computer to go to yahoo auctions and bid on a couple of baseball cards I needed. I won the cards and it cost me all of 50 cents. Well, they were not that old of cards.
       I wonder if we get that cam fixed, we could show other people what fun we had on a Sunday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home