Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR it is 2006

Do you remember all the halla baloo over Y2K? Well, it was 6 years ago tonight

         I just got in from a New Years Eve Party and 7th wedding anniversary party and had a great time with wonderful people. There was me alone as "K" was not able to make it, The Host Couple of course, the couple that I know from Delaware that are hosting Jan 7th party,Comic and Bon Jovi my friend from last week ,Church Lady and a friend of hers, Foxie and her friend who has been with her before, and got her into this lifestyle. Papillon a single woman I met for 1st time tonight, maybe I did. Also a couple from Jersey/NYC. Have not thought of a name for them yet except Hellfire edit 01/06/06: came up with Beach Babe and Hot chili Peppers and last and not lease a couple that I am friends with, Snuggles and Camera Guy
         I had to work but we closed at 6 PM and I was out of there by 5 PM. Time to get home and shower and freshen up. Had to decide what to wear and what boxers and tie. I didn't have a New Years tie so I went with a comic one. I did put on a Lighting engineer t-shirt under it all. I head out for Mt laurel New Jersey at about 6 PM, the time the party started.
         I made good time getting there and as I was parking Church Lady and her date was showing up too. Well. I made my wat to party Room fround floor, in rear and it was a 2 bedroom suite too. I was greeted at the door by friends and chatted a bit and saw a nice spread of food to eat. Beach Babe and Chili Prppers was already there, besides Church Lady and the host couple. Others showed up with-in 20 minutes of me. By 7:30 all where there chatting eating drinking soda mostly and watching New Years Eve TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home